Move your life forward.
President and CEO
Money Forward, Inc.
After graduating from the Faculty of Agriculture (BS), Kyoto University, Yosuke Tsuji obtained his MBA at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. He worked at Sony Corporation and Monex Securities before establishing Money Forward, Inc., in 2012. He currently serves as an executive officer of the Japan Association of New Economy (JANE) and committee member of the METI FinTech Review Conference.
- Jan. 2014
- US Embassy’s Award at the Entrepreneur Awards Japan (TEAJ) 2014
- Feb. 2014
- JVA Chief Judge’s Award at the Japan Venture Awards (JVA) 2014
- Mar. 2014
- Grand Prize at the Financial Innovation Business Conference (FIBC) 2014
- Nov. 2016
- Ranked seventh in Forbes Japan’s “Japan’s Top 10 Entrepreneurs for 2016”
- Dec. 2016
- Selected by Nikkei Business magazine as one of “The 100 Most Influential People for Japan 2017”
- Nov. 2017
- Grand Prize in the Challenging Spirit Category at EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Japan 2017
- Jan. 2018
- Venture Entrepreneur Award at 43rd Keizaikai Award