Sustainability of Money Forward
Since our founding, we have embraced our corporate mission, “Money Forward. Move your life forward,” and aspired to eliminate financial issues and concerns from the world. Money is merely a tool for living. Yet, many individuals and companies are pressured and affected by it due to lack of adequate knowledge and are unable to take actions. Through our services, we support people to move their lives forward and to drastically enrich everyday life, thus create a society that drives challenges.
CEO’s Blog (Japanese)
Three Priority Themes to Achieve our Vision for the Society
To realize our vision for the society and to steadily increase shareholder value, we have set “User Forward,” “Society Forward,” and “Talent Forward” as our priority themes. We will focus on these as well as the supporting foundations, i.e., “penetration of Money Forward’s Mission/Vision/Value/Culture” and “Governance that balances offense and defense.”
- Provide Services that Solve Financial Issues for a Diverse Range of Users (B2B and B2C)
- Solve Users’ Problems with Technology and Design
- Promote Investment in Security to Ensure the Safety
- Contribute to DX of Society with Diverse Partners
- Promoting Activities to Realize a Better Social System
- Practice Environmentally Friendly Management
- Create Diverse Growth Opportunities to Draw out Potential of Employees
- Management’s Commitment to Member’s talent Development
- Create an Environment that Accepts Diverse Viewpoints Regardless of Gender, Nationality, Age, and Educational Background
Foundations Supporting Three Priority Themes
Identification of Priority Themes
We identified priority themes by selecting prospective items by referencing guidelines including the SDG Compass and SASB materials and incorporating internal and stakeholders’ evaluations.
Structure for Promoting Sustainability
We appointed Toshio Taki, Executive Officer, CoPA (Chief of Public Affairs) and Head of the Money Forward Fintech Institute, as Head of Sustainability and launched a project team for promoting sustainability, led by Corporate Planning Division, Administration Division, and the Public Relations Division. Strategies in relation to the sustainability are discussed at the Board of Directors and the Management Meeting. The project team leads activities such as cooperation with relevant departments, information gathering, and internal education.