- 1．For personal information handled in all of the Company’s businesses, the Company shall comply with laws and ordinances, government-stipulated guidelines, and other standards applicable to the handling of personal information. To do so, the Company shall develop and adequately maintain and operate a Personal Information Protection Management System which complies with the Japan Industrial Standard “Personal Information Protection Management Systems‐Requirements” (JIS Q 15001).
- 2．When obtaining personal information, the Company shall clarify the purpose of use in advance to the fullest extent possible, and obtain such information through appropriate means. In addition, the Company shall use obtained personal information solely within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and shall take appropriate measures to restrict use for any other purposes. The Company shall not provide obtained personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual concerned.
- 3．In cases where all or a portion of the handling of obtained personal information is to be outsourced to a third party, the Company shall adequately select the contractor, and take necessary measures such as concluding necessary agreements to ensure that the contractor complies with safety management measures.
- 4．The Company shall take rational safety precautions and corrective measures against risks such as unauthorized access to, or loss, destruction, falsification, leakage or damage of personal information.
- 5．The Company shall adequately respond to inquiries and complaints about personal information through the point of contact specified below.
- 6．The Company shall promptly respond to requests including those for notification, disclosure, correction or deletion of the purpose of using personal information, or the suspension of use of personal information.
- 7．The Company shall review and enhance the Personal Information Protection Management System on a continuing basis.
Date of enactment: May 26, 2012
Date of last revision: April 15, 2020
Money Forward, Inc.
Yosuke Tsuji, Representative Director, President and CEO
about personal information
21F, msb Tamachi Tamachi Station Tower S, 3-1-21 Shibaura,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0023